Basic Terms and Rules of Conduct
- Unless otherwise noted, the Services as a whole or in part, and all materials that are part of the Services or Courses (defined below), including without limitation, the Company name, logos, processes, methods, teachings, principles/tenets, and other proprietary
in-formation(collectively, “Company Content”) are copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, trade dress or other intellectual property owned, controlled, or licensed by Company or its subsidiaries and affiliates. You may only use Company Content for your personal, non-commercial use; any other use of the Company Content without Company’s express written consent is strictly prohibited. No right, title, or interest in any Company Content is granted or transferred to You as a result of your access or use. Unless otherwise noted herein, You may not reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell, or participate in any sale of, or exploit in any way, any part of the Services, including without limitation, the Company Content or Courses, or sharing material with others, posting excerpts of material on any social media, blogging about the material, or using such in any other way that would reasonably appear to share the Services or Service information with a non-member. Company reserves the right to immediately remove You from the Service, without refund, if Company determines You have violated this policy in its sole discretion. Further, unauthorized use of the Company Content is expressly prohibited by law,and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
- We welcome your comments and feedback regarding our Services and Products (defined below). We do not, however, accept confidential or proprietary information. Thus, all comments, feedback, ideas, suggestions, materials, information, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Company using Services or otherwise (collectively, “Comments”) are not confidential and will become and remain Company’s proper-y. The disclosure, submission, or offer of any Comments will constitute an assignment to Company of all worldwide rights, titles, and interests, and goodwill in the Comments without payment of any compensation. Additionally, Comments submitted by You must not violate any right of any third party, and must not contain any libelous, abusive, obscene, or otherwise unlawful material. Company reserves the right to remove any Comments for any reason, without prior notice. Notwithstanding the foregoing,
- You may not participate in any activity that is in violation of any federal, state, or local law.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs in the real world and through your account and You agree You will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, followers, username, or any account rights. Company prohibits the creation of and You agree that You will not create an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information You provide(d) to or were provided by the Company upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current, complete, and confidential, and You agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth, accuracy, and confidentiality.
- You agree that You will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials or other confidential information of other Company Users.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
- You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the Services, including, without limitation, your or any other person’s credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
- You may not use the Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules
andregulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of the Services and your Comments, including but not limited to, copyright laws.
- You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the Services or change, modify or alter
an-otherwebsite so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Services or Company.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email, comments or other forms of commercial or harassing communications (a/k/a “spam”) to any Company Users.
- You must not use domain names or web URLs in your username, if applicable, without prior written consent from Company.
- You must not interfere or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any Company page is rendered or displayed in a user’s browser or device.
- You must not create accounts with the Service through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
Use,or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for Company, we can stop providing all or part of the Service to You.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the JasminManke.com web site for personal
,non-commercial, transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this licenseyou may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the JasminManke.com web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by JasminManke.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
In no event shall Jasmin Manke, or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the JasminManke.com Internet site, even if JasminManke.com or a JasminManke.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Any claim relating to the JasminManke.com web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.